Want to support me? 😃
What is THE BEST 3D Software?
What 3D programs are used in the VFX industry?
What should YOU learn?
Let’s talk about the 5 main 3D programs out there: Maya, Houdini, 3dsMax, Cinema 4D and Blender!
Hopefully this video will help you figure out what is best for you!
– The main software used in the VFX industry. Powerful animation capabilities and scripting tools
– The new player in the VFX industry. Complex, but powerful procedural 3D software application. Used for destruction, smoke, explosions and organic effects, e.g. disintegration and energy effects.
– Learn this program if you want to create title animations and motion graphics. Great for abstract 3D animations and clean looking renders.
– Learn this program if you want to work in the architecture, product design or engineering space.
– Amazing FREE 3D application. Great for beginners and pros, but not widely used in the VFX industry. IMO, the BEST program if you just work freelance or want to work in indie games or make fun YouTube videos!
Blender Beginner Tutorial Series:
All comments and feedback welcome!
LIKE TO SUPPORT ME? (Affiliate Links 🙂
MY GEAR – dstudio
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD –
GOOGLE PLUS –
Video & Music – Copyright © 2018 Surfaced Studio
By: Surfaced Studio
Title: What is the BEST 3D Software? Maya vs 3dsMax vs Cinema 4D vs Houdini vs Blender
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BT4YSOjTas