In this tutorial you’ll get a quick intro on the basics of Subdivision Surface (or HyperNURBS) modeling, why it’s used for making organic shapes, and how to model and texture a couple fun models in Cinema 4D!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series!
Watch my most recent Youtube Live stream for more modeling workflows:
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Intro to Rigid Body Dynamics Tutorial Topics Include:
• Learn what B-Splines are
• How B-Spline smoothing applies to Subdivision Surfaces & polygons
• The difference between Viewport and Render SDS settings
• Using loop cuts and subdivisions to affect SDS geometry
• Covering the useful modeling hotkeys like ‘M’, ‘U’, and ‘Q’
• Going over two example workflows
• Texturing models using different projection methods
If you have any questions about Subdivision Surface Modeling in Cinema 4D, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you model anything using Subdivision Surface modeling, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!
Watch Intro to Subdivision Surface Modeling in Cinema 4D tutorial here:
This was recorded live on the Live Design Stream. To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: bit.ly/1e22BRG
Check out my other tutorials at
Title: Cinema 4D Tutorial – Intro to Subdivision Surface Modeling
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPGypXolnhg
Did you miss our previous article…